We have distributor relationships with companies that supply healthcare related materials including high priority items due to the COVID-19 crisis. Our goal is to keep you informed of the options and the risks associated with these products.
While we make every effort to source high quality product from reliable distributors, there may be unforeseen issues with quality, delivery or substitution. Clients must balance the need to place orders before inventory is depleted with taking time for due diligence on the exact quality and specification of the product.
In these unprecedented times it is important to note that:
- Availability and pricing fluctuates hourly
- Prepayment may be required
- No returns and/or cancellations for COVID-19 related products
- Delivery may be delayed or cancelled by forces outside of our control
- Labeling and Packaging may differ as new manufacturers and distributors are now sourcing in response to product shortages
Please speak with your Allied representative about your specific situation so that we can collaborate on the best way to support you and your organization.
BRANDED COVID-19 RELATED PRODUCTS:
Contact Us or call 800.556.6310 ext. 3242
We understand your challenges firsthand. We work closely with our clients to increase efficiencies and cost savings. As your patients demand greater convenience, speedier service and effective treatment, we can work together to develop solutions that help keep your practice running and growing.
What sets us apart? We print, kit, mail, fulfill, and so much more! The Allied Group is the resource your practice can trust to meet your business needs. We help you take care of business so you can focus on what matters most: taking care of patients.
- Convenient Online Ordering: Through Allied's Virtual Office order printed materials, manage inventory and assign user privileges through your customized easy-to-use online portal
- Posters and banners that make a big impression
- We print
- Business forms from single sheet to multi-part, prescription pads, insurance forms and laser checks
- Visit sheets and encounter forms along with patient and staff instructional literature
- Postcards and envelopes of all shapes and sizes
- Stationery including personalized business cards, envelopes, letterhead, note pads, and more
- Labels for office, clinics, labs and pharmacies. (Labels)
- Brochures, pocket folders and newsletters
- COVID-19 Physical Distancing posters and floor decals. (COVID-19 related products)
- Pick, pack and distribute packets from the simple to highly regulated components & parts
- Poly-bag, shrink wrap & box
- Provide inventory control/management
- Online Virtual Office ordering
- We kit
- Welcome Kits
- New Hire Kits
- Employee Recognition Kits
- Referral Thank You Kits
- And more…
- We print, fold, insert, seal, pre-sort and drop off at the US Post Office – more than 20,000,000 pieces every year
- Wafer seal, live stamp affix and color inkjet
- Variable data printing
- We mail
- Marketing mail to patients and referral sources
- Appointment reminders and confirmations
- Provider letters
- Bills and statements
- Inventory management
- Kitting & assembly
Promotional Products & Marketing Services
- Help to foster patient goodwill and retention
- Increase awareness for your practice, event or specialty
- Show appreciation for referrals and employees
- Add your own logo to campaign, trade show, and event materials
- Catalog of more than 800,000 items
- Top 10 promotional products
- Pens and other writing instruments
- Desk/office items: Post-it Notes, badge holders
- Technology items: USB drives, power banks, ear buds
- “Fun” items: toys, balloons, balls, and more
- Branded apparel & headwear: caps, t-shirts, fleece
- Health & beauty items: sunscreen, hand sanitizer, lip balm
- Bags: tote bags, coolers, back packs
- Stress relievers
The Allied Group is New England’s leading provider of printing, kitting, mailing and fulfillment services since 1946.
For more information, call 800.556.6310 ext. 3232 or by contact us by clicking here.
No matter what kind of labels and tags you need, we have it – stock or custom – including form/label, form/card and other integrated products. With over 40 years of experience, you can trust us to help you choose just the right material, size, ink colors and custom features to meet your needs.
Hospitals, Life Science and Medical Device manufacturers entrust The Allied Group to provide their mission critical labels. We supply labels for all departments and every system.
- Compatible with: Epic, Meditech, Sunquest, Cerner/Novius
- Lab Labels
- Specimen and pathology
- Microscope slide
- Xylene-resistant, chemical-resistant, solvent-resistant
- Biohazard and precaution
- Laser ID Wristbands & Companion Labels
- Direct Thermal ID Wristbands
- Alert Bands and Labels
- Pharmacy Systems
- Storage and Expiration
- Patient Safety
- I.V. Set & Tubing Change
- Medication Added
Label your product and your packaging to create a WOW experience and communicate important information to your consumers.
- Ingredients, Nutritional and Allergens
- Tamper Evident and Expiration
- Variable Imaging
- Private Label Branding
- Extended Information
Labels are a critical part of keeping your operations lean and keeping your product moving. The Allied Group provides labels and tags for your front office, operations and manufacturing, product, and warehouse and distribution requirements.
- Mailing and Marketing
- Inventory Management
- Asset ID
- Barcode and RFID
- Packing Slips
- Shipping and returns
As an authorized reseller, Allied can bring the total solution for your labeling needs.
- Desktop, Industrial, Mobile, Card and Kiosk Printers
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer
- Stock and Custom solutions
- Ribbons, receipt paper, RFID and Cards
Can The Allied Group help you with your label needs? Contact Us today!