The Printing Industries of New England (PINE) held their annual Awards of Excellence Gala on April 10, 2018 in Worcester. This event recognizes New England’s finest printers for their work in design and print.
We are very pleased to have won a total of 10 awards this year!!
A Pinnacle Award is given to the most outstanding entry in each category and we are proud to have won two of these awards while partnering with the following clients:
• Blount – Savor Simplicity Magazine – Category: Magazine: Architectural/Art/Travel/Other
• Swarovski – Stationery Package – Category: Stationery Package, 3 colors or less
Awards of Recognition were achieved for our work with the following clients:
• Children's Friend – Annual Report – Category: Annual Report
And, lastly, Awards of Merit were achieved for our work with the following clients:
• Darlington Fabrics – Darlington Fabrics Hanger Hook – Category: Miscellaneous Specialties
• Tufts Medical Center – Tufts Medical Center Calendar – Category: Calendar
• The Wheeler School – The Wheeler School Now & Then Magazine – Category: Newsletters
• The Wheeler School – The Wheeler School Index Swatch Book – Category: Promotional Campaign Consumer
• The Wheeler School – The Wheeler School Admission Package – Category: Diecuts, Pop-ups, Unique Folds and Involvement Devices
• Natera – Evercord Marketing Package – Category: Promotional Campaign Consumer
• Roger Williams Park Zoo – RWP Zoo Rainforest Campaign – Category: Promotional Campaign Consumer
These awards are a representation of all the hard work and dedication of our clients and employees. Here's to more successes in 2019!