The Printing Industries of New England (PINE) held their annual Industry Awards Gala on Thursday, April 11, 2019 in Burlington, MA. This event recognizes New England’s finest printers for their work in design and print.
We are very pleased to have won a total of 9 awards this year!!
A Pinnacle Award is given to the most outstanding entry in each category and we are proud to have won two of these awards while partnering with the following clients:
• Harvard Kennedy School – 2018 Yearly Report of Giving – Category: Annual Reports
• Massachusetts General Hospital – Breastfeeding Guide – Category: Brochures
An Award of Recognition was achieved for our work with the following client:
• Kala Corporation – Iceland Kala Style Catalog – Category: Product Catalog
And, lastly, Awards of Merit were achieved for our work with the following clients:
• Brigham & Women’s Hospital – BWH Department of Surgery Annual Report – Category: Annual Reports
• RI Kids Count – 2018 Fact Book – Category: Annual Reports
• McLaughlin Research Corporation – Wall Calendar – Category: Calendars
• Boston Children’s Hospital – BCH Annual Report 2018 – Category: Digital Printing on Demand
• EF Education – Loyalty Mail Package – Category: Direct Mail Campaigns Business-to-Business Marketing
• Harvard Kennedy School – 2018 Annual Report – Category: Foil or Film Stamping: Embossing/Debossing
These awards are a representation of all the hard work and dedication of our clients and employees. Here's to more successes in 2020!