The Printing Industries of New England (PINE) held their annual Awards of Excellence Gala on April 5, 2017 in Worcester. This event recognizes New England’s finest printers for their work in design and print.
We are very pleased to have won a total of 13 awards this year!!
A Pinnacle Award is given to the most outstanding entry in each category and we are proud to have won three of these awards while partnering with the following clients:
• Rhode Island School of Design – RISD Yearbook – Soft Cover Books
• Providence College – Providence College Sophomore & Junior First Look Booklet – Direct Mail Campaigns Consumer
• Tufts Medical Center – Good Medicine Newsletter – Newsletter
Awards of Recognition were achieved for our work with the following clients:
• EF Education – June Mini Travel Guide with Envelope
• Electric Boat – Colorado Brochure
• Redwood Library – Redwood Library Pocket Folder
• Tufts Medical Center – Tufts Floating Hospital for Children Calendar
And, lastly, Awards of Merit were achieved for our work with the following clients:
• AR Metallizing – AR Metallizing Pocket Folder
• Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center – Code of Conduct Book
• Blount Fine Foods – Blount Organic Southwest BBQ Beans Packaging Sleeve
• Rhode Island School of Design – RISD Admissions Packet
• Tufts University – BluePrint Newsletter
• Tufts University – Majestic Brochure
These awards are a representation of all the hard work and dedication of our clients and employees. Here's to more successes in 2018!